GhostPosts recognises the significant impact that our operations may have on the environment. As an AI-based business, we are committed to minimising this impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods.
- 1. Commitment to Sustainability: We are dedicated to promoting sustainability. We aim to follow and promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our clients and partners to do the same.
- 2. Compliance with Regulations: We will comply with all relevant environmental legislation and strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- 3. Energy and Resource Efficiency: We will implement measures to improve our energy efficiency and reduce our carbon footprint. We will manage our IT resources efficiently, promote the use of renewable energy, and aim to reduce our consumption of resources.
- 4. Waste Management: We are committed to reducing waste through reusing and recycling wherever possible. We will manage our electronic waste responsibly, adhering to appropriate disposal regulations and methods.
- 5. Training and Awareness: We will provide training for our staff and encourage them to implement environmentally friendly practices in their work.
- 6. Continuous Improvement: We will review our environmental policy and performance annually, setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets for continuous improvement.
- 7. Engagement with Stakeholders: We will engage with our customers, partners, and suppliers to promote sustainability and encourage them to support our environmental commitments.
At GhostPosts, we believe that a commitment to the environment is a critical part of our business strategy. We will continually strive to improve our environmental performance, not only because it is our responsibility, but because it makes good sense for business, humanity and our planet.
Paul Wilshaw & Liam Brennan